fbpx

Home Forums Mantra Meditation – Wisdom and Practice What are some things you’ve done in the past to experience higher consciousness?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Esther Mikolajczyk
      Participant

I found that I needed to give time morning and evening to meditate, have what I would call a pure and clean diet, no alcohol. If I was unable to practice meditation then remaining mindful throughout the day for example, being fully present when washing dishes, cleaning the floor, tending to children; bringing or calling on a level of higher thought within these moments. I found maintaining this practice to be intense even if this was exactly where I wanted to truly exist. Life’s obligations and duties had other ideas for me. However, that still quiet thread runs deep and continues its calling.

Nick Milne
      Participant

Meditation on the breath
      Meditation on profound teachings internally repeated .
      Exercise , travel
      Artificially through Drugs ,alcohol, raves dancing etc

I frankly admit that i haven’t done the practice to attain higher consciousness. And i really not know about. I did meditation just for purpose of relieving mental stress after couple of years it took the path of spirituality. As i am vegetarian, no obstacles on my path. Now i am still learning to know about what is so called higher consciousness.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.